the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bread Pudding with Pineapple & Raisins

This is my mother-in-law's recipe that my husband loves -

4 Tbsp. butter, melted
10 slices bread, broken into large pieces
2 cups milk
1 cup sugar
1 small can crushed pineapple with juice
3 eggs, beaten
dash salt
1 tsp. vanilla
2/3 cup raisins

Grease 13x9 casserole with 1 Tbsp. butter, set aside. Into medium bowl, combine next 4 ingredients, including juice. Add remaining ingredients, including 3 tbsp. butter. Stire, pour into casserole. Bake @350' for 45-50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment