the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pudding Sugar Cookies

*we've never tried these, but I'd like to!*

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup canola oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup confectioners' sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix or instant pudding mix of your choice
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
 
Directions:
In a large bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and dry pudding mix. Combine the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
from: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Pudding-Sugar-Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment