the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Delicious Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

These are easy-peasy! When the girls were young, and I was a frazzled mama, a dear friend invited us over and made them, allowing the girls to help.

1 box Spice Cake mix
1 can pumpkin (NOT pie filling)
1/3 cup water
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix first 3 ingredients; stir in chips. Spoon into cupcake tins (batter will be very thick). Bake as directed on box.

That's it - super yummy, great for fall - we took them our church dinner last night and only had a few left to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment