the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Friday, January 24, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is the original Nestle Tollhouse recipe - putting it here so my girlies can find it easily:

  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Notes: we rarely include nuts
             if I want it to have more dough than chips, I'll make 1 1/2 the recipe and just 2 cups chips

from Nestle

No comments:

Post a Comment