the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Sunday, March 10, 2013

BBQ Shrimp

This is from a Southern Living magazine *I think* in the 90s, but I couldn't find it online to verify the source. It's actually baked, but the title is BBQ

6 1/4 lbs shrimp, peeled
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 Tbsp Old Bay
1 Tbsp pepper
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. hot sauce

Combine ingredients, and place in a large, shallow roasting pan in a single layer. Bake at 350', 15-20 minutes until pink, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment