the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins (these are GOOD!)

These are really moist muffins, and perfect for fall. I found this recipe on the internet, but lost the link.

1 2/3 cups flour (I use at least half whole wheat)
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/3 cup oil
1/2 - 2/3 cup sugar
½ tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups pumpkin (1 can)

Mix flour through spices together. In separate bowl mix remaining ingredients. Combine wet and dry, mixing just until moistened through. Bake in greased muffin tins at 400* for 12-15 minutes. Makes 12.

1 comment: