the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chicken Curry Salad with Red Grapes

this is a fantastic way to use up leftover [rotisserie] chicken - and wonderful in the summertime.

Dice 2 chicken breasts
Slice at least 2 cups red or black grapes (or quarter if large)
1 cup mayonaise (or 1/2 cup plain yogurt and 1/2 cup mayo)
1-2 tsps curry powder, depending on how much heat you want
black pepper

Mix well; let chill at least 1 hour. The mayo amount is approximate - use as much as you'd like for the creaminess you desire. Make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment