the first dessert I baked for my then-fiance was red velvet cake, and he was hooked...I love to cook, and my 3 daughters are following in my footsteps. This is a collection of recipes that we love. Feel free to comment - good, bad, indifferent - if you try any, let me know how they turn out.



Saturday, July 6, 2013

Chicken Curry with Apples

This is delicious!

3 Tbsp butter
2 small onions, chopped
2 apples - peeled, finely chopped
3 tbsp flour
1 tbsp curry
8 chicken breasts
1 cup hot chicken broth
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350*. Lay chicken breasts in 9x13 pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute apples and onions in butter until tender. Add curry and flour, saute; add broth and milk - mix and pour over chicken. Cover with foil; bake 45-50 minutes for bone-in breasts; 30 for boneless or until tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment